Why consider becoming Certified?
SOLIDWORKS certification is by far the best method to stand out from the crowd and prove your skill with an industry-recognised credential.
In the competitive job market most CAD professionals find themselves in, SOLIDWORKS certification is proof of superior design expertise and work ethic in your design field.
With 13 certification programs available, SOLIDWORKS offers certification starting with the entry level Associate to specialised design fields like Sheetmetal, Surface modelling and Mould design.
If you find yourself in any of these categories, get certified today and change your perspective of what’s possible with SOLIDWORKS!
If you’re a Student:
- Claim bragging rights among your peers with your recognized skillset.
- Stay ahead of the group by adding your certificates to your resume.
If you’re currently Un-employed:
- Companies are always on the lookout for SOLIDWORKS designers that are not only competent but superior in their design abilities.
- SOLIDWORKS certification is very attractive to companies who would otherwise have to spend a significant amount of time and money bringing a new user up to speed.
If you’re Employed:
- There’s no better way to prove your proficiency and ask for that raise you deserve.
- Your company can showcase your certification status in their marketing efforts leading to more contracts being secured, enviably keeping you employed!
If you’re Self-employed:
- Time and money are of key interest to all companies, contractors & freelancers with certification can prove they can get the job done on time, every time.