SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Standard delivers robust 3D design capabilities, performance, and ease-of-use. Not only can you create fully detailed parts, assemblies, and production-level drawings, but you can access all the tools required to generate complex surfaces, sheet metal flat patterns, and structural welded assemblies. SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Standard also includes wizards to automate designs, perform stress analysis, and determine the environmental impact of components. Discover increased design productivity with SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Standard.
SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Standard solutions include:
- SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD – Create sophisticated part and assembly designs quickly and efficiently with an extensive feature set, intuitive, easy-to-use design experience and broad range of customisation options.
- Part and Assembly Modeling – SOLIDWORKS provides an unrivaled set of tools to assemble your designs with ease – visualise how parts fit together, check for interference and clearance and simulate complex mechanisms.
- 2D Drawings – Quickly create production-ready 2D drawing that link directly with a 3D solid model, so that updates to the 3D model automatically reflects in the 2D drawing.
- Design Re-use and Automation – Leverage existing engineering data such as 3D CAD models and 2D drawings in order to save time and increase productivity.
- Animation and Visualization – Use SOLIDWORKS Rendering tools to quickly create impacting images and animation of your design, allowing you to easily communicate your design intent and product functionality.
- Collaborate and Share CAD Data – Share and manage your design files with your team and stakeholders with Product Collaboration tools that protects proprietary data and applies a strict version control system.
- Interference Check – SOLIDWORKS tools help you verify your designs will fit, assemble, and operate correctly before you make any parts. Interference checking finds issues early in design, giving you more time to make less costly fixes.
- First Pass Analysis Tools – Simulation Xpress is a first-pass analysis tool that comes with every SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Standard and Professional software packages, giving you the ability to do basic stress analysis on individual parts.
- Design for Manufacturing – To ensure your product can be manufactured, SOLIDWORKS provides 3D tools to review your design early in the development process.