SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Professional gives you all the power of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Standard with additional capabilities that increase productivity, ensure accuracy and help you communicate your design.
SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Professional solutions include:
- CAD Libraries – Libraries of pre-built 3D CAD models providing a place for every designer and engineer to easily access, locate, download, save and share commonly reused data.
- Design for Cost – Automatic Manufacturing Cost Estimation and Quoting tools, enabling users to continuously check their designs against cost targets.
- Productivity Tools – Speed your product development using tools such as Thickness Analysis, Geometry Compare and Analysis, Symmetry Check, Bill of Material (BOM) Compare, Report Manager and many more.
- CAD Standards Checking – Establish design standards and easily check drawings (or models) to create uniform designs and documentation. This speeds up product development, saves time and increases productivity.
- eDrawings Professional – Use powerful eDrawings software to increase collaboration, accelerate your design process, and increase productivity by easily viewing SOLIDWORKS 3D models and 2D drawings in an email-ready format.
- Advanced Design for Manufacturing – Ensure your product can be manufactured by using 3D tools to review your design early in the development process. These capabilities include DFMExpress, Compare Parts and Drawings for Changes, CAD Check for Parts and Tooling and easily assess Sheet Metal parts.
- Advanced CAD file import – Accelerate Design, save time and development costs and increase productivity by converting CAD data into one of multiple data formats.
- Advanced Photorealistic Rendering (Photoview 360) – Quickly and easily create sophisticated photorealistic renderings and animations inside SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD with PhotoView 360.
- SOLIDWORKS File Management – CAD file management for individual users and small workgroups to manage project data, control design revisions, and control access to files.