SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Premium is our flagship product, delivering comprehensive 3D design solutions that add to the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Professional with powerful simulation, motion and design validation tools, advanced wire and pipe routing functionality, reverse engineering capabilities and much more.
SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Premium solutions include:
- Time based motion analysis – Easily evaluate how your product will perform and move throughout its operational cycle with motion analysis, eliminating costly prototypes and re-work throughout the development process.
- Linear Static Analysis for Parts and Assemblies – Linear stress analysis with enables engineers and designers to quickly and efficiently validate quality, performance and safety – all while creating their design.
- TolAnalyst – Check parts and assembly tolerances during design, accelerating the design process, saving time and development costs, and increasing productivity.
- CircuitWorks – Mechanical and electrical engineers can work closely in creating complex designs, speeding up the product development process, saving time and development costs, and accelerating time-to-market.
- Routing for pipes and tubes – Use the wide range of tools in SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Premium to simplify design and documentation of piping and tubing for a wide range of systems and applications, including machinery, skid systems, and process plant piping.
- Routing of electrical cabling and wiring harnesses – SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Premium includes design tools that build a path of pipes, tubes, or electrical cables for your assembly.
- Reverse Engineering – Facilitate reverse engineering by converting scanned data of physical products into SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD geometry. ScanTo3D reduces the time required to build complex 3D models of real-world items, such as sculpted objects, and anatomical items.
- Advanced Surface Flattening – SOLIDWORKS advanced surface flattening functionality provides control and flexibility to easily flatten these more complex surfaces.
- Routing of Rectangular and Other Sections – Equipment designers, product designers, machine designers, facility designers and others all need rectangular section routing to complete their designs that include ducting, cable trays, conveyors, material handling chutes, and many other systems.