- All bookings must be made at least five working days prior to starting date to ensure availability.
- Bookings will only be finalized upon receipt of full payment, failure to attend the booked course for any reason will result in forfeiture of fees already paid.
- Failure to complete the booked course for any reason will result in forfeiture of fees already paid
- All cancellations must be received in writing five working days prior to starting date, failure to cancel on time will result in full payment being charged.
- Rescheduling of courses will be allowed once, provided it was done in writing five days before start of the course.
- MECAD reserves the right to reschedule a course three working days prior to start of the course due to insufficient attendance
- If a trainee fails an exam, they are allowed one more attempt to pass. Trainee will need to attend the exam with the next presented course.
- MECAD takes great pride in our training and have a high standard of the quality of training.
- To make sure that all attendees are up to standard after the training sessions, exams will be written to test their knowledge.
- Attendees are required to pass the exam to receive their certification. These certification are of such standard that they are recognized in the industry.
*not all training courses have exams at this stage