With SOLIDWORKS skills, you’ll have a clear advantage in the engineering or industrial design job markets. The easy-to-use SOLIDWORKS Student Edition lets you sharpen your skills outside the classroom as you learn to design better products.
SOLIDWORKS Student Edition includes:
- SOLIDWORKS Premium (3D CAD software)
- SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium (FEA tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Flow Simulation (CFD tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Motion (kinematics analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics (part and mold filling analysis)
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainability (environmental impact tools)
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional (electrical systems design tools) NEW!
- SOLIDWORKS Model Base Definition (define, organize, and publish 3D PMI)
- SOLIDWORKS Composer (technical documentation tools) NEW!
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize (develop rich, photo quality content) COMING SOON!
- MySOLIDWORKS Standard (your connection to everything SOLIDWORKS) NEW!
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate – Academic Certification
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional – Academic Certification NEW!
- Complete online documentation and tutorials
- 12 month term-of-use license
SOLIDWORKS Student Edition purchase eligibility
The SOLIDWORKS Student Edition is available to high school and degree-seeking students or full-time faculty members using the software for personal learning or academic purposes.
A “degree-seeking student” is defined as a student who can confirm enrollment in a degree-granting program, or who can confirm full-time enrollment in a certificate-granting program. Do not purchase this software if you’re not a degree-seeking student or a full-time faculty member. Commercial and institutional use is prohibited.
- Software ceases to function 12 months after registration
- Subscription support service is not included
- Your license may not be upgraded
- Email support is available for installation and registration
- Registration requires Internet access
Although SOLIDWORKS Student Edition is functionally identical to the SOLIDWORKS software used by professionals in the workplace, certain features make it unsuitable for commercial use.
Institutional use of SOLIDWORKS Student Edition is prohibited. Schools interested in licensing use should contact an authorized SOLIDWORKS reseller.
SOLIDWORKS Student Edition software may not be resold, transferred, rented, modified, or copied. Any misuse of the terms of the software license agreement will terminate the right to use this software.